Friday, August 14, 2009

Mom...why you so happy?

I know, you're all SHOCKED that I am posting again...

There have been some complications okay! But, I have a husband again, which after 3 grueling years feels incredible. This wonderful, blissful, and completely "new" life hasn't left much room for posting.

So without further stalling, here it is, wish me luck...it's been a while

The number one question Leah asks me these days, and there are SO many of them, goes like this, "Mom, why you so happy?" She says it with such concern and interest...never bored of hearing my sometimes very boring answers. But sometimes she catches me in such a happy moment that her little voice, her concerned brow, her sparkling eyes seem to emphasize all that makes me happy in life. Like a reminder of just how happy I SHOULD always be. Because I have her. I have him. I have Jenna. I have it ALL!

So here is why I am so happy these days...








why are you so happy?

8 comments:

Grapefruit said...

I'm happy you remembered you had a blog! :) Great post. Glad you are enjoying your new post-grad life. Give those girls a kiss from us and make Jenna laugh for Mitchell.

Rachel said...

I love Leah, she is so cute! BTW this is Juli. Mom is reading over my shoulder crying, of course. Glad so you are so happy! Love you and good job on finally posting!!!

Rachel said...

AH so happy you updated!! See and look how great it is!! The pictures are SO cute, I love them. I miss you guys so much already. Cali looks beautiful as usual and so does leah shes so cute. Love you mushy great post! :)

Emalia said...

What a sweet post Michelle! Leah is just gorgeous!! That long blond hair is to die for. I'm glad you're so happy--it makes me happy.

Dani said...

That is too cute! I love your family!

Marie Burton said...

I'm happy to know exactly what you mean! I absolutely love having two little girls. We really miss you and wish we lived close so our girls could be friends. I don't update my blog often but it is here: www.likehere.wordpress.com

Becky H. said...

Okay the cutest pictures ever! Ok could Leah get any cuter? And cute Scooter, oh I just wish I could blink and be there walking on the boardwalk and listening to her little voice. Great pictures, love the shoe trade-off! Love you all so much....

michelle taggart said...

precious:) i'm so happy that i have you as a wonderful, inspiring, creative,loving friend! Happy birthday to you friend:)