Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pinkalicious

In honor of our beloved pink holiday coming up and our favorite pink book, we decided to have a Pinkalicious Party this week.


And it was Pinkalicious!!



And she was in pink heaven





And so was I, watching them...





When all the pink magic wands were made and all the pink cupcakes eaten, and all our pink guests had gone home, I turned around and saw this...


I think she really is going to turn pink!




(for those of you mom's who have yet to discover this book,

check it out, it is great!)

5 comments:

Grapefruit said...

That is such a great idea Michelle! I wish someone would throw a Pinkalicious party for me! That is one of our favorite books! And what's better than pink cupcakes and Nielsen girls in tutus...not much! Your children, as always, are beautiful!

Barnes said...

So much fun! My kids absolutely love Pinkalicious!! Have you seen the next one--Purplelicious? It's a cute one too. What a cute mom you are!!

Rivera Family said...

Your girls make me smile because they are so beautiful!!

Rachel said...

I love all these pictures. I have looked at them a lot lately...keep gettin on the blog to see if there are new ones...hint hint! I enjoy these though don't worry :) I love you mushy. come back home i miss you so much.

Pink Slippers said...

I LOVE this book. Have you read PINKVILLE? A great little girls book.
Wendy