Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Dream Car, For His

So long Mini Coop.
It's time to say goodbye, a wonderful journey it has been.
You saved me from my mini-van life and filled me with thrilling go-cart pleasure. Your wheels gave excitement to our date nights and adventure to our road trips.
But you are gone, sold Saturday night.
My dream car...


...for His.
Not necessarily his dream truck, but the truck that will allow his dreams,
our dreams, to come true. Scott passed his Contractor License test this week, started his business and bought a truck. (Yes, all in 1 week)



So here's to you Scott, the man I would sell anything for.
And here's to dreaming big.

7 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

Wow, what an eventful week for you. Congratulations!

Tracy Elder said...

Dang, well when you put it that way..I feel like a giant bump on a log. Woot-woot for new beginnings, even if you do live in utah.

indymartin said...

Must be the post-partum thing, but your post brought me to tears! You two are so cute and perfect together. What a fun life you have created for yourself. Congrats!

El Cid said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

The mini was sweet but nothing beats a truck!

I suggest a gun rack!

-Micah

Dani said...

I remember how happy you were when you got the mini! So fun! I'm happy Scott has a truck to drive - every guy needs a truck! By the way, I think about your van just about everyday - it's dreamy!! xoxo

Olie Olie Olson said...

So I love that picture of you with your car. It is so adorable. Miss you tons!
Hope all is well

Unknown said...

Wait, are those suicide doors on your old Mini Coop? Also, congrats to Scott for passing his Contractor License test. I hope he becomes successful on his new business venture!

-Joseph Sterns